Sunday, November 12, 2006

Al Gore

My friends keep speaking of some movie by Al Gore, and how revolutionary his thoughts are on global warming...as if it is a new topic. Well, the movie is An Inconvenient Truth, actually, it was originally a book. here is a link The premise I assume is that it is hot, and we are all going to die because of the shrinking glaciers and rising water levels. Bull. I haven't seen the movie yet, so I am giving it the benefit of the doubt. But not for long. It will be out Nov. 21 though I suppose this is functioning more like a plug, I'll do it anyways. Watch the movie, I will and then I will write what I think about it. Probably that it is a bunch of pessimistic crap that I don't want to hear. However, unlike my easily conviced friends, I will present a cohearant arguement as to why their claims are incorrect. From there beleive whoever you like, me or Al Gore, but in the end, 10 years from now when the world hasn't ended, like I am sure Al Gore claims, everyone will know that I was right.

No comments: